Heads & Tales
At the Fergus Grand Theatre - Sunday September 20, 7:00pm
JayWalking Theatre will be joining a number of other Wellington County entertainers for a variety show to celebrate Culture Days
Join us for a great show. Click HERE for details.
I will be featuring a sneak peek of Heads & Tales - 15 minutes, where you draw the title and I take the leap. A hat full of titles, a room full of words, a night of stories chosen by chance. What's in the hat you ask? Come and find out. A great venue for storytelling theatre. Surprises guaranteed.
I don't yet know who else if gracing the stage but when I find out I'll post it here.
I hope to see you and have you select a story.
Heads & Tales
At the Minto Arts Centre - Tuesday Sept 29, at 6:30pm
If you want to full Heads & Tales experience, join me Tues September 29 at 6:30pm in Minto (Harriston) at the Minto Arts Council's Gallery space - talk about charming! It's a perfect place for an hour of storytelling theatre. It is a Pay What You Wish Event - Details HERE The Minto Arts Council is located at 88 Mill Street, Harriston. Seating is limited so best to reserve. Again, you can do that HERE (Click the date and the Registration Bar drops down)


